(P.S. There Are Freebies Worth Up To RM2,100 And Also A HUAWEI Photography Contest!)
If you’re one of the very few who haven’t heard, HUAWEI recently launched its HUAWEI P50 Series, marking the brand’s return to the flagship smartphone scene after a year. The HUAWEI P50 Pro, dubbed the Legend Reborn, ushers in a new era of photography that pushes boundaries and offers an excellent blend of technological aesthetics.
The HUAWEI P50 Pro is available in two colours: Cocoa Gold and Golden Black. It goes without saying that the HUAWEI P50 Pro is a smartphone with a slew of features that improve the user’s experience. The newest addition to the HUAWEI P Series is one smartphone Malaysians should not miss out on, whether it is due to its larger screen and capacity (while still maintaining its light and slim appearance!) or its ability to bring images to life with Dual-Matrix Camera, HUAWEI XD Optics, and XD Fusion Pro Image Engine.
Trade Up For The Legend Reborn
For consumers who may take one or two (or maybe more) steps back upon seeing the price tag, worry not. HUAWEI is running its Trade-Up Activity, where consumers can:
- Trade in any functioning electronic devices and get additional RM300 instant rebate for the purchase of HUAWEI P50 Pro; or
- Trade in any functioning electronic devices and get additional RM500 instant rebate for the purchase of HUAWEI P50 Pocket; or
- Trade in any functioning electronic devices and get additional RM80 instant rebate for the purchase of HUAWEI Watch GT3 or HUAWEI Watch GT Runner.
For those who want to learn and understand more about the Trade-Up Activity can visit their nearest HUAWEI Experience Store.
Receive Freebies Worth Up To RM2,100
The HUAWEI P50 Pro is available for pre-order from now until 22 January 2022, for a price of RM4,199. Malaysians who pre-order the HUAWEI P50 Pro will receive gifts worth up to RM2,100 as part of the Legend Reborn experience!
|Product||RRP (RM)||Free Gifts|
|Huawei P50 Pro||4,199||HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro|
– Nebula Grey Strap (worth RM1,199)
| Complimentary gifts worth up to RM244 from HUAWEI Mobile Services:|
– 1-time screen replacement within first 3-month of purchase (worth RM119)
– 1-month HUAWEI Video plus VIP and 2 HUAWEI Video Movie Pass
– 3-months HUAWEI Music Premium
– HUAWEI Books Book Credits
– 3-months HUAWEI Themes redemption voucher
– 1-month HUAWEI Mobile 2TB Cloud storage
Additional gifts worth up to RM600
– EASI Voucher: 18% off up to RM10
– ZUS Coffee: 1 cup of CEO Latte voucher. (worth up to RM9.90)
– Tealive: 1 cup of Milk tea voucher (worth RM7)
– Dadi Cinema: Popcorn & drinks voucher (worth RM13)
– Flexi Parking: Get RM30 credit when download app + purchase insurance via app
– TGV Cinema: 1 Movie Ticket (worth up to RM55)
– SOCAR: 5 hours free rental SOCAR voucher for new user worth RM100; 30% off SOCAR voucher for old user
– TREVO: 50% off rental TREVO voucher for new user; 30% off for old user (worth RM300)
– Watsons: RM50 voucher
– Traveloka: RM 20 Discount E-Coupon
– BOOST: 28,888 Boost Stars
i. Hotel Voucher: RM50 off
ii. Ride Vouchers: RM5 off
iii. Food Vouchers: RM5 off
Stay Tuned For More Exciting Products!
With EMUI 12 on the HUAWEI P50 Pro, Malaysians may use Device+ to set up multi-device collaboration with HUAWEI Vision, FreeBuds, MateBook, and other apps. Malaysians can utilise their smartphones as a flash drive for PCs, transfer their MeeTime calls to their smart TVs, and use the Multi-Party Calling feature. MeeTime Calls also allows up to 12 people to participate in HD audio and video calls.
HUAWEI MateBook 14s
What better way to put this to the test than with the RM6,399 HUAWEI MateBook 14s 11th Gen i7 16GB+512GB?
Made readily available on HUAWEI Official Website, HUAWEI Experience Stores, authorised platforms and retail stores, Malaysians stand to receive the following gifts upon purchase:
- HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro
- HUAWEI Bluetooth mouse
- Microsoft Office 365
- Laptop bag
- Smart Control – Do Big Things With Small Gestures
Customers may use easy, intuitive gesture controls on either temple to manage how they listen to music and answer calls with their HUAWEI Eyewear.
- Smart Connection – Smart Collaboration With Devices+
Consumers may transfer video from their phone to a HUAWEI Vision and audio to HUAWEI Eyewear with a single tap. Ascertain that late-night movies on the huge screen are exclusively for your ears.
- Open Acoustic Design – Amazing Sound Out There
Outside of the ear, enjoy immersive and quality sound. With immersive and strong sound from ultra-thin 128 mm2 large amplitude speakers, the open acoustic design enhances the feeling of spatial hierarchy while preserving remarkable clarity.
- HD Calling – Crystal Clear Wind Proof Calls
Our unique hydrodynamic windproof microphone design prevents blustering air friction distortion and interruption, allowing you to easily pick up sound in outdoor conditions for uncompromised conversational quality.
- Comfort Fit – Elegant and All-day Comfortable Wear
HUAWEI Eyewear features a lightweight frame with soft anti-slip nose support for reduced strain or stress on the bridge of the nose, as well as a unique arc design that fits tightly around the ear and keeping your glasses firmly in place and reliable.
- Charging – Simply Portable, Simply Powerful
With a magnetic wire, a pocket-sized charging converter provides mobility and convenient charging to your eyewear for easy connection. Charge for up to 1 hour of calling or 80 minutes of music in 10 minutes.
HUAWEI Photography Contest On HUAWEI Community
Who can participate in this contest?
- A citizen of Malaysia and a resident in Malaysia; and
- 18 years of age and above as of 12 January 2022.
How to Participate?
- Snap a photo with HUAWEI P series smartphone with watermark on and upload it at HUAWEI Community Gallery section to create and post a new HUAWEI Community thread consisting of an original photograph (“Thread”);
- Include the hashtag #HUAWEIP50Pro and #discovertruetolifemoment at “Add Tag” section of the Thread;
- Share the Thread on to your social media with the share button and make sure your social media post is public for verification purposes;
- Comment the shared social media link on the Thread: