Luno introduces its new Multiple Currencies feature, which allows customers to buy all of the platform’s supported coins for a reduced price of 1.75% in a single transaction. Luno introduced the new tool in an effort to make it easier for cryptocurrency owners and potential purchasers to diversify their holdings.
There are three methods for users to take use of this feature. The first is to invest in Luno’s most popular currencies, which are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP), with the amount invested divided evenly among all coins.
The second option allows users to own a portion of each currency, with Malaysians able to invest in all nine cryptocurrencies available on the site equally based on the amount invested.
Those who like to have more control over the currencies they invest in while still benefitting from the reduced transaction fee can pick their own coins, effectively customising the combination to their own preferences.
The steps to do so are as follows:
- On your Wallets screen, select BUY.
- Choose which coin combo you’d like to invest in out of the following:
- Luno’s most popular coins
- A piece of every coin
- Choose your own coins
- Enter the total amount you’d like to pay, then select NEXT.
- Review your amount and fee and select CONFIRM to continue.
- If you’re using the mobile app, enter your Luno PIN.
This feature is intended to benefit both new and experienced cryptocurrency investors by allowing them to diversify their cryptocurrency holdings at a lower cost.