Looking to upgrade your home appliances for the coming Chinese New Year or Hari Raya? You might as well purchase now and receive rebates when doing so! With the Sustainability Achieved via Energy Efficiency (SAVE) 3.0 program, households that purchase energy-efficient appliances that received 4 or 5-star energy efficiency labels from the Energy Commission (ST) will be able to receive a rebate of up to RM400 (Category 1 + Category 2) in-stores or on e-commerce platforms via Shopee, Lazada or PG Mall from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022.
Please see eligibility requirements to receive the rebate:
- Must be a Malaysian citizen.
- A user or owner of Registered Electrical Account for Category 1 and/or Category 2 in 2022.
- Purchase Energy Efficient Electrical Appliance for Category 1 and/or Category 2 in 2022.
- One (1) electricity bill account per one (1) rebate. This program will be available to the first 140,000 households to participate.
- Has unclaimed rebate from Save 2.0 from 2021 for Category 1.
Check out these participating models from Samsung:
Be sure to check out http://www.seda.gov.my/saveprogram/ to see how you can claim the rebate voucher with participating retailers or via e-commerce platforms like Shopee, Lazada or PG Mall before you make your purchase and for more information.
For more information on Samsung home appliances, please visit https://www.samsung.com/my/home-appliances/.