Is your HUAWEI device in need of some care? Say no more! HUAWEI Malaysia’s Service Carnival is back with various offers for its new and existing HUAWEI device users. This campaign is aimed to not only express the brand’s gratitude but also to provide better customer service experience through the Support application. Available today until 12 May 2021, HUAWEI is offering its users to participate and get the opportunity to redeem an extended warranty up to 90 days, 50GB HUAWEI Cloud Storage, repair discount and many more.
What does the HUAWEI Service Carnival entail?
- HUAWEI users can continue to optimise and enjoy what their phone offers with extra peace of mind by getting free 90 days of extended warranty. Applicable smartphone models are as follows:
|HUAWEI P Series||P40, P40 Pro, P40 Pro Plus|
|HUAWEI Mate Series||Mate 40 Pro|
|HUAWEI nova Series||nova 7i, nova 7SE, nova 7|
|HUAWEI Y Series||Y7p, Y6p, Y5p, Y7a|
- For Out of Warranty repair, HUAWEI users get to redeem free labour charge voucher (worth RM60).
- New HUAWEI Mobile Cloud users are entitled for complimentary 3 months of 50GB HUAWEI Cloud Storage.
- All HUAWEI smartphone and tablet users are welcomed to get a refresh by getting a system upgrades and cleaning service for free at HUAWEI Authorised Customer Service Centre.
- HUAWEI Service Special Deals: HUAWEI users get to replace their LCD screen, back cover or mainboard for selected old models at an all-in-promotional price which includes spare parts and labour fee.
HUAWEI Service Carnival deals are eligible for HUAWEI users who purchased eligible devices at authorised channels in Malaysia. They can just log in to Support App, claim, and enjoy the exclusive promotion now!