Kingston FURY announced today the addition of white heat spreaders to its award-winning range of Kingston FURY DDR5 RAM modules, offering more options for gamers wishing to design a system that shines out in and out of the game.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 offers the superior speed and low latency solutions to the next level of performance, with a low-profile heat spreader design in white to combine outstanding cooling functionality and bold styling. Go for a simple upgrade with Plug N Play at 4800MT/s or select an Intel XMP 3.0 or AMD EXPO Certified kit . Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB lets users personalize even further with the Kingston FURY CTRL RGB tool by selecting or customizing one of the 18 built-in, vibrant, stunning RGB lighting effects, all kept smooth and in unison with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology. The Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 hits speeds up to 6000MT/s, is available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB single modules and, kits of 2 up to 64GB, with kits of 4 coming next month.
Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 is designed for system builders and DIY PC enthusiasts who want to maximise the performance of their next-generation DDR5 platforms while also complementing the aesthetics of the newest PC builds. It has extremely low latencies and extraordinary speeds of up to 7200MT/s. Users may take use of DDR5’s great overclocking capability in style, whether generating content, multitasking, or pushing the limits in-game. Users may choose from 18 customised lighting effects to emphasise the sleek, aluminium heat spreaders of the Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 RGB, which is currently available in white and silver. Single module capacities of 16GB and 32GB are available, as well as dual channel kits of two modules with capacities up to 64GB.
“We’re pleased to expand the look of our Kingston FURY DDR5 lineup with the addition of white heat spreaders,” said Kingston. “As creativity flows and gaming evolves, we want to empower our users to choose the modules that best fit their individual style.”
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Features and Specifications
- Greater starting speed performance: With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MT/s, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved stability for overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Increased efficiency: Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
- Intel® XMP 3.0 certified: Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
- AMD EXPO certified: AMD’s Extended Profiles for Overclocking
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers3: Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
- Low-profile heat spreader: Newly designed heat spreaders in black or white combine bold styling and outstanding cooling functionality.
- : Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- Enhanced lighting with new heat spreader design: Game in style by customizing the black or white heat spreaders with the smooth, stunning range of 18 RGB lighting effects using [Kingston FURY CTRL™] or the motherboard manufacturer’s software.
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology™: Vibrant RGB effects light in unison with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology.
Singles: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
Kits of 2: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speeds: 4800MT/s, 5200MT/s, 5600MT/s, 6000MT/s
- Latencies: CL36, CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1.1V, 1.25V, 1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 85 °C
- Non-RGB Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 34.9 mm x 6.62 mm
- RGB Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 42.23 mm x 7.11 mm
Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 Features and Specifications
- Engineered to Maximize Performance: With speeds up to 7200MT/s, Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 RGB features premium components hand-tuned by engineers, rigorously tested for compatibility across the industry’s leading motherboards, and backed by 100% factory testing at speed for a hassle-free overclock experience.
- Tap Into Extreme Overclocking Potential: DDR5 ushers in a whole new era of memory technology to make extreme overclocking a more stable option than previous generations. On-die ECC delivers more reliable DRAM components, an on-board PMIC balances power when and where it’s needed, and two independent 32-bit subchannels provide dramatic increases in data efficiency for multi-core processors.
- Intel® XMP 3.0 Certified: Intel Extreme Memory Profile technology makes overclocking a breeze with advanced pre-optimized factory timings, speeds and voltages for overclocking performance. [Renegade DDR5 RGB] features a programmable PMIC for XMP 3.0, supporting up to two customizable profiles to optimize your own unique timings, speeds, and voltages saved directly to the DIMM.
- Qualified by the World’s Leading Motherboard Manufacturers: Tested and trusted for your preferred motherboard so you can build with confidence.
- Aggressive Aluminum Heat Spreader Design: Newly designed black & silver and white & silver aluminum heat spreaders with black PCB keep your rig running— and looking— cool to complement the look of your latest PC build.
- Dynamic RGB lighting: Bring your system to life with 18 preset RGB lighting effects utilizing Kingston FURY CTRL or the motherboard manufacturer’s RGB software with the sleek newly designed black & silver or white & silver aluminum heat spreaders with black PCB.
- Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology: Ensure your RGB lighting effects stay in perfect lock-step with Kingston’s patented [Infrared Sync Technology].
Singles: 16GB, 32GB
Kits of 2: 32GB, 64GB
- Speeds: 6000MT/s, 6400MT/s, 6800MT/s, 7200MT/s
- Latencies: CL32, CL36, CL38
- Voltage: 1.35V, 1.4V, 1.45V
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 85 °C
- Non-RGB Dimensions: 133.35mm x 39.2mm x 7.65mm
- RGB Dimensions: 133.35mm x 44mm x 7.66mm
The Kingston FURY DDR5 line of memory is 100% tested at speed and backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.