- Innovation in picture quality and usability allows Samsung’s 2022 TVs to be at the front and center of the connected lifestyle
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., the world’s leading TV manufacturer for the past 16 years, today announced the dates and locations of its upcoming 2022 Media Forum sessions, which will focus on the technology, features, and innovation behind the new product line.
Formerly known as Technical Seminars, the Media Forum sessions have been serving as a unique platform to deliver detailed information and an exclusive hands-on experience with new products for the past 11 years. This year’s global virtual seminar will be the third of its kind, with participants coming from six different countries from 11 April and 16 May 2022.
“The Media Forum provides an invaluable, firsthand look at new products, providing a deep dive into the technology and innovations that make this year’s lineup unique,” said Simon Sung, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics. “While we eagerly await a chance to hold events in-person, we look forward to sharing key insights from those who innovate our products – the engineers, the product experts, and more – through the online media forum.”
Samsung is introducing new technologies from the 2022 line-up that power seamless connectivity across multiple devices, with TVs and screens serving as the central hub for the connected lifestyle, in keeping with its ‘Screens Everywhere, Screens for All’ vision. Attendees will have an opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the following products and areas:
- Neo QLED 8K: Samsung’s 2022 Neo QLED 8Ks come with expanded neural networks, more precise 14-bit contrast mapping, and AI-powered smart upscaling features, allowing the screens to provide the most more well and picture quality to date, thanks to Quantum Mini LEDs and the state-of-the-art Neural Quantum Processor 8K. Samsung’s new Smart Hub also features a new interface with easy content discovery and a suite of smart features that put TVs and screens at the center of the connected lifestyle.
- The Ultimate Gaming Experiences: Samsung’s 2022 TVs and screens provide one of the most immersive gaming experiences available today. The new Gaming Hub is a new gaming streaming discovery platform that connects hardware and software to provide players a more seamless gaming experience. The new 2022 Neo QLED line also includes specifications and features for the ultimate gaming experience, such as HDMI 2.1 support, Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro 4K 144Hz gaming, Super Ultrawide GameView, and Game Bar, all of which make gaming more efficient and accessible for a fast-paced and streamlined experience.
- Lifestyle Portfolio: Samsung’s award-winning lifestyle TV lineup combines cutting-edge technology and smart features to enhance the user experience. The new accessories provide one-of-a-kind, personalized home screens, while the features and apps, such as EyeComfort mode and Smart Calibration, were designed to provide one of the most comfortable and accurate viewing experiences to match the users’ lifestyle and everyday needs.
- Sound Features and Devices: Samsung’s 2022 sound features include the most recent hardware and software updates, providing perfect synchronization between the TV and the soundbar while giving an immersive Dolby Atmos sound experience. Furthermore, Samsung’s latest soundbars, including the Ultra Slim Soundbar and the S Series, as well as the Sound Tower series, offer a variety of premium sound experiences regardless of space or location.
- Sustainability at Its Core: Samsung’s product lineup for 2022 aims to reduce overall greenhouse gas emissions and make products easier to recycle while limiting impact during the manufacturing phase for a greener future. The 2022 product lineup includes improved packaging that uses 90% less ink and removes all metal staples, as well as the new SolarCell Remote, which draws power from both light and radio frequencies.
For more information on Samsung’s 2022 TV product lineup, please visit www.samsung.com/.