VIVO Malaysia, as a smartphone brand that prioritises customer needs, offers smartphone users peace of mind during VIVO Service Day by offering a broad range of free region-specific services. In conjunction with the Raya celebration, VIVO Service Day services will be available in vivo Authorised Service Centres nationwide from 21 to 30 April.
VIVO users who visit the selected service centres during the promotional period are entitled to enjoy the following value-added services and exclusive discounts:
- Free Screen Protector Application (For selected models only)
- Free Phone Protective Cover (For selected models only) to protect the phone from external damage
- Free Phone Cleaning Service to keep the phone sanitised
- Free Labour Charge; customers pay only for the cost of the replacement parts
- Free Software Upgrade to ensure users’ phone operating system runs in the latest version
- Free Delicate Gift (Limited stock available)
- Special 15 – 20% discounts for screen and motherboard spare parts of selected phone model
- 10% discounts on the purchase of phone accessories like charger, cable data & earphone
Head over to any of the following vivo Authorised Service Centers to enjoy these exclusive benefits and professional services provided by vivo during this Raya period.
|– VIVO Service Centre Setiawalk, Puchong||– VIVO Service Centre Kuantan, Pahang||– VIVO Service Centre Aman Sentral, Alor Setar|
|– VIVO Service Centre Worldwide Business Park, Shah Alam||– VIVO Service Centre Mentakab, Pahang||– VIVO Service Centre KCLD, Kuching|
|– VIVO Service Centre Plaza Berjaya, Kuala Lumpur||– VIVO Service Centre, Kuala Terengganu||– VIVO Service Centre Pekan Sibu, Sarawak|
|– VIVO Service Centre Pelangi Avenue, Klang||– VIVO Service Centre, Kota Bharu||– VIVO Service Centre One Avenue, Sandakan|
|– VIVO Service Centre 1st Avenue Mall, Penang||– VIVO Service Centre Era Square, Seremban||– VIVO Service Centre 1 Arena, Tawau|
|– VIVO Service Centre, Butterworth||– VIVO Service Centre Taman Kota Syahbandar, Melaka||– VIVO Service Centre Aeropod, Kota Kinabalu|
|– VIVO Service Centre Komersil Southkey Mozek, Johor Bahru||– VIVO Service Centre Sitiawan, Perak|
|– VIVO Service Centre Taman Desa Botani, Batu Pahat||– VIVO Service Centre Ipoh, Perak|
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information about vivo Service Day, please visit vivo Malaysia’s official page.